I made a game in 48 hours

Where have I been? Mostly focusing on work and managing pain.

However, a discord server specifically about small indie videogame development had a 48 hour game jam.

I don't make videogame beyind poking around in RPG Maker for fun, nothing completed. But the rules of the jam did not ban tabletop games. The theme was Nostalgia so...

I made a mostly complete OSR-adjacent trpg based on my nostalgia for Exodus: Ultima III (NES) and the DOS versions of U4 and U5. It's lacking dungeon creation guidelines, examples for traps, and setting information beyond telling you to go play U3, U4, and U5. I would also like to test it a bit more than just mathhammer and asking a friend of his opinions.

It was the only tabletop game so the admins, while impressed, aren't putting it in the rankings instead just summarily creating a "tabletop games" subcategory and giving best in category to me.

Anyway, here it is.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/om5y7gbaahzi1vs/Ultima_TRPG.pdf/file

While I will still continue to work on Dungeonpunk, I would like to finish the Ultima game and make a dungeon or two for it to share.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Session