New Campaign

It's been quite some time since I've played BX with anyone but randies off of /tg/ or roll20. None of the players in my usual group have experience with BX and a few of them have bad impressions of the old school D&D in general. One even has an irrational hatred of descending AC. So this is gonna be a hard sell, but since we're using OSE for reh rules references and roll20 it should be easier.

I'm super-glad that I get to introduce my usual group to classic D&D. Here's hoping I do a good job introducing them.

Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Once I explained to the group that I'm not running a hardcore meatgrinder game they all seemed to relax about it. So that's a good sign.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Second Session